Monday, November 9, 2009

Im back!!!!!

Its been a while since my last post. So much has been happening and to be honest I have not given my blog a thought until Karen mentioned it the other day so this one is for you Karen! LOL

It looks like summer has hit us very early this year. I just pray it doesn't mean it will be as hot as last year. Today it is 34 degrees for like the 3rd day in a row and I hate it. At least so far the nights have been cooler so the kids can sleep. Karen when you get here make sure your house has air con. Its is hell without it and if your not used to it the boys will be beside themselves.

We have just moved into a new house (thanks to the old owner selling up on us :-( )
and this house has no air con. Luckily we do have our own but we have been waiting for permission from the owner to install it in one of the windows. He originally said no but after a very kind email almost pleading and promising it will be done properly with no damage to the house he has agreed. Now we are just waiting for my friends hubby to get the time to do it.
We have been down the beach the last few nights just trying to cool off.

As it gets hotter i cant help worrying that we will have another black Saturday.. It scares the crap out of me. I find myself looking off into the distance praying for no signs of smoke. This is just the start of summer, what will I be like when it really heats up??

I have decided to have a farewell party on December the 31st. NOT a new years party because as far as I am concerned there is nothing to celebrate this year except the end of it so a farewell 2009 party it is.
One of my lovely VP ladies wrote a little verse for me that is going to be the invites... What do you think?

I'd love for you to join us
to give 2009 a farewell.
A year filled with turmoil
and at times, our personal hell.
So come help us celebrate
and bring in the new year.
What better way to welcome 2010
with friends, love and cheer
With the trusty BBQ ablaze,
you’re sure to be well fed
And if you have too much to drink
I’m sure we can find you a bed
So put on your party frocks
and lets celebrate in style
Don't forget your dancing shoes,
your favourite drink and your smile.
The one think I ask
That you try to remember
Is to RSVP to me on 04___________
By the ____ of December.


I love it! and Karen.... More of a reason for you to get here this year! LOL
Leave me a comment to tell me what you think!

Take care all
Love Reneeoxox

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ren,
    I nominated you for a stylish award on your blog :) Check it out over at my blog xo

    ReplyDelete