Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tupperwear!

Hi All!
Well everything seems to be settling down now and life is going ahead as normal.
I am so glad its all over now, How is this for ironic! just over 2 months ago the heat was so hot the bushfires were uncontrollable and now a few days ago it bloody snowed there!! Only in Vic!!

As I said briefly in past posts I have joined Tupperware. I have my first party tomorrow and I am so so scared! I have never been good at public speaking or even talking to a large group.
at the same time I am also very excited! Mixed emotions everywhere. One minute its "I cant wait!" the next its "What the hell have I got myself into?"
The first party is my mums so that should be OK, I will know pretty much everyone but then is that a good thing? If I didn't know them and stuffed up they will never see me again, If I stuff up now I have to see them for the rest of my life! LOL
After I get over tomorrows party I have one the following day as well at my old neighbours house. That's not to bad cos I only know her and wont know her guests.
I have been concentrating on the whole product knowledge so I think I now know a fair bit about all the products in my kit so I hope that helps. I have even put tiny post it notes on the bottom to give me pointers if I forget.
Well I have the house to myself at the moment so i am going now to do a practise demonstration and see how I go with no people in the room and If I am confidant enough I will do one in front of Craig tonight.

Take care all and wish me luck for tomorrow!
*~*~Fingers crossed for me!*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment